1. I hereby acknowledge and agree that the types of activities, services and physical training program offered by CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT involves risks of injury to persons and property including those described below and I assume full responsibility for such risks. In consideration of being permitted to utilize the activities or online services or physical training programs offered by CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT I agree to the following: I hereby release and hold CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT , its directors, officers, employees and agents, harmless from all liability to myself or property, including injury leading to my death, whether caused by the active or passive negligence of CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT , its officers, directors, employees or agents or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law when I am utilizing any activity, services, equipment or physical training programs of CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT .
2. I also hereby agree to indemnify CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT , its officers, directors, employees and agents from any loss, liability, damage or cost CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT may incur due to the use of any activity, service equipment or physical training program whether caused by my negligence or otherwise. Should CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorneys’ fees or costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to reimburse them for such fees and costs.
3. I represent (a) that I am in good physical condition and have no disability, illness, or other condition that could prevent me from exercising without injury or impairment of health, and (b) that I have consulted a physician concerning an exercise and physical training program that will not risk injury to me or impairment of my health. Such risk of injury includes (but is not limited to) injuries arising from my use of the activity, services, equipment or physical training programs of CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT injuries or medical disorders arising from exercising or utilizing any service, activity, equipment or physical training program, such as heart attacks, strokes, heat stress, sprains, broken bones, and torn muscles and ligaments, amongst others; and accidental injuries occurring while exercising or utilizing any service, activity, equipment, or physical training program of CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT.
4. I further expressly agree that the foregoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the Greek law and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall notwithstanding continue in full force and effect.
5. We develop and use tools and offer resources to our community members that help to make their experiences positive and inclusive, including when we think they might need help. We also have teams and systems that work to combat abuse and violations of our Terms and conditions, as well as harmful and deceptive behavior. We use all the information we have-including your information-to try to keep our platform secure.
6. I have read this release and waiver of liability and indemnity clause, and agree that no oral representations, statements or inducement apart from this agreement have been made.
All Rights Reserved. All material appearing on CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT website (“content”) is protected by copyright under Greek Copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any kind of database. You may not alter or remove any copyright or other notice from copies of the content on website. Copying or storing any content except as provided above is expressly prohibited without prior written permission of CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT or the copyright holder identified in the individual content’s copyright notice. For permission to use the content on CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT website, please contact [email protected].
This data protection declaration provides information on how we use and protect your data on CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT. Using our site implies that you accept the terms set forth in this data protection declaration. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT. This data protection declaration applies to all members from the time they first log in at our page, thereby acknowledging acceptance of this data protection declaration.
Our website address is: https://www.calisthenicsMovement.net.
Email addresses will not be shared with any other user. They may, however, be automatically added to the CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT mailing lists. From time to time CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT may email you electronic newsletters, announcements, surveys or other information. If you prefer not to receive any or all of these communications, you may opt out by following the directions provided within the electronic newsletters and announcements.
2. Types of personally identifiable information collected by CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT,
CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT collects different types of personally identifiable information from their users upon registration. The personally identifiable information collected by CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT belongs to the following categories. Profile information which users can freely enter, change and delete via settings (or by sending us an email at [email protected]) such as: first name and last name, location, gender, age, body measurements . Email addresses, Personal identifiable information shall be saved and used in particular to offer new applications to the members, to improve such applications and adapt them to the users needs. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form. Also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
3. Use and sharing of personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with third parties .
5. Google Analytics
CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT website use Google Analytics, an analysis service by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics allows CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT to analyze the CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT website usage. The information about your visit collected by Google Analytics is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. Google will use the information collected on behalf of us to evaluate the users’ use of the site, to compile reports about the users activities within this website, and to provide further services for the website operator related to the use of the website. CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT will not gather any personally identifiable information through Google Analytics. You can find more information about what data can be collected via Google Mobile App Analytics at http://support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2568871 . By using CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT Website, the user explicitly consents that his or her information is collected via Google Analytics.
CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT uses physical, electronic and administrative security measures, including an extended firewall and password protection for its database, which are intended to ensure the security of the data. We restrict access to personal data to staff members who have a need to know this information in order to provide, develop or improve the services of CALISTHENICSMOVEMENT .
8. Your consent
9. Questions and Feedback
We welcome questions, comments, and concerns about privacy at [email protected] .